Full Job Description
Credit Analyst Job Summary:
Mon-Fri. Great environment & co-workers. No experience is required, all training is provided.
Must be able to provide documentation for COVID-19 vaccination or medical/religious exception that can be accommodated. Must be able to pass a criminal history background check, credit check, drug screen which includes testing for marijuana.
Do not apply if you cannot meet the requirements in the above Job Summary in bold.
Job Title: Credit Analyst
Salary Range: $ 16.50 – $18.00 / hour
Join our Team!
Are you ready to move into a Monday through Friday office job with an established company? Are you a positive, high energy, professional person with a great attitude and awesome work ethic?
Steelhead Finance is seeking the right person to join our Credit Department as a Credit Analyst. Our most successful employees are energetic, provide great customer service, care about their performance, demonstrate maturity and thoughtfulness, and play well with others.
Steelhead Finance serves clients nationwide with financial and business services. Our company was voted “100 Best Companies to Work For in Oregon” according to Oregon Business Magazine in 2017 and 2016 and in both 2016 and 2015 “The Best Small Business in Southern Oregon” according to Southern Oregon Magazine.
What do our employees like about Steelhead Finance? When we find the right candidate, we are happy to train and invest in them. We provide opportunities for promotions into positions of greater responsibility. We provide weekends, evenings and holidays off as well as a comprehensive benefit package.
As mentioned above, we will train the right person, so if the position sounds interesting and you want to work for a company that will train and grow you, give it a shot!
The ideal candidate shall have:
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience with computers
- High productivity
- Effective communicating skills in written and verbal formats
- Professional behavior, appearance and communication
- Self motivation
- Support of the company and its mission and exemplifying the company’s values
- Prioritizing skills and the ability to focus on the areas of greatest concern
- Focus on personal and professional growth
The Credit Analyst’s primary responsibilities include:
- Conducting commercial credit checks
- Develop and recommend credit limits through the analysis of information gathered
- Respond promptly and courteously to all client inquiries – timeliness is often critical to our clients’ success
- Maintaining the credit information database
- Participation in the development and upgrading of departmental policies and procedures
- Working cohesively with the Credit Department and operational staff in effectively managing workload and credit risk
- Recommending system or procedure improvements
No prior credit or finance experience is necessary. Applicants must have basic computer skills including accurate data entry and written communication.
PROFESSIONAL GROWTH OF THE POSITION
The company is continuing to grow with advancement opportunities being continually created as a result of the needs of that growth.
Monday through Friday, 7-4 or 8-5.
Vacation and Holidays
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
Must be able to pass a criminal history background check, credit check, drug screen which includes testing for marijuana and references. Must be able to provide documentation for COVID-19 vaccination or medical/religious exception that can be accommodated.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.50 – $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location